The National Cutting Horse Association is proud to represent the Stallion & Foal Program at the Super Stakes and Super Stakes Classic each year. This program is designed to appeal to all cutting horse breeders, owners, trainers, and exhibitors by offering a chance at a Triple Crown Event plus paybacks
- Stallions must be subscribed (See fees for Stallion Subscribers)
- All foals must be nominated to be eligible to compete at the NCHA Super Stakes (4-year-old) and the Super Stakes Classic ( 5 and 6-year-old) (See fees for Foal Nominations)
Ownerof the foal at the time of the nomination will be considered the "Nominator" and shall remain the "Nominator".
- Subscribers and Nominators must be current NCHA members at the time of subscription/ nomination.
Fees for Stallion Subscriptions (per stallion):
A stallion subscription fee is required for each breeding year for which the stallion is being subscribed. Stallions must be subscribed by November 30th prior to the breeding year.
|Freshman Sire – Prior to July 1st of Breeding Year||$1,600|
|First Time Subscriber – Prior to November 30th prior to the Breeding Year||$1,600|
|Prior to November 30th of the Breeding Year||$2,600|
|November 30th through December 31st of the Breeding Year||$3,600|
|January 1st through December 31st of foals' Weanling Year||$4,600|
|January 1st through December 31st of foals' Yearling Year||$6,000|
|January 1st through December 31st of foals' Two-year-old Year||$7,500|
|January 1st through December 31st of foals' Three-year-old Year and above||$10,000|
FIRST TIME SUBSCRIBERS: Any stallion that has never been subscribed to the program in any prior year, can be subscribed to the program for a subscription fee of $1,600 ($1,500 fee/ $100 insurance fee) so long as the nomination papers and payment are received by the deadline stated above.
FRESHMAN SIRE: First-year breeding stallions will have until July 1st of the breeding year to subscribe for a subscription fee of $1600 ($1,500 fee/ $100 insurance fee). Proof of first-year breeder status must accompany subscription form.
Fees for Foal Nominations (per foal):
- The sire of the foal must be subscribed at the time the foal is nominated. No foal nomination will be accepted if the sire is not subscribed at the time of the nomination application.
- Foal nomination application and a one-time $200 nomination fee are due on or before December 31st of the foals' weanling year. (Other fees could apply)
|Weanling Year on or before December 31st||$200|
|Yearling Year on or before December 31st||$600|
|Two-year-old Year on or before December 31st||$2,500|
|Three-year-old Year or older before December 31st||$5,000|
FEE ALLOCATION: Fees collected will be used for the Super Stakes added money for the show associated with the breeding crop's 4-year-old-year