NCHA Foundation Youth Scholarship Cutting
Support Youth Week 2019! And support the future of our sport by giving today. Your tax-deductible donation will be used directly to impact the experiences at Youth Week: Leadership Development, Fellowship, Cutting and Scholarship Funding.
Gail Hooper's Matlock Rose and Jessie James
Large (20x30) $200
Medium (18x24) $150
Small (11x14) $50
Set of dozen notecards $30
Levels of Support
Affiliate Champion Member
Sponsorship Level: $25-$249
Area Champion Member
Sponsorship Level: $250-$499
Triple Crown Member
Sponsorship Level: $500-$749
World Champion Member
Sponsorship Level: $750-$999
Sponsorship Level: $1000 one time donation
Sponsorship Level: $5000 one time donation
Sponsorship Level: $10,000 one time donation
Sponsorship Level: $1,000 – $10,000 per year for 10 years
Sponsorship Level: $24,000 per year for 10 years
highest score attainable in the cutting pen
Sponsorship Level: $250,000 +
Gifts are tax deductible and are a meaningful way to honor an individual or important horse you wish to memorialize.
Please contact the NCHA office for more information or with any questions about giving to the Foundation.
Ways to Give
3. Charitable Lead Trust
4. Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts
5. Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
Gifts to the NCHA Foundation can come in many forms:
1. Current gifts and pledges paid with a check or electronic funds transfer; with securities or with real estate. The NCHA Foundation accepts residential, commercial, farm and ranch land, forest land and oil and gas interests consistent with its Gift Acceptance Policy which specifies that the real estate must be readily marketable or usable by the Association. Donating real estate can provide tax advantages while relieving you of the day-to-day responsibilities of property ownership.
2. Planned gifts which include bequests, IRAs, life insurance, real estate and living trusts.
3. Dual benefit gifts which provide you and your loved ones with earnings, such as charitable gift annuity, charitable trust, real estate and retained life estates.
4. Honorary and memorial gifts which allow you to recognize others through your giving.
5. Matching gifts from corporations and foundations.
6. Corporate gifts providing businesses the opportunity to increase their visibility with NCHA members and be closely associated and carefully aligned with the priorities of the Foundation and the Association.
Please contact the NCHA office with any questions about giving to the Foundation.