Limited Age Events
- Limited age events are restricted to young horses in a particular age group. Typically, a futurity is for horses late in their 3-year-old or early in their 4-year-old year. A derby is for mid-to-late 4-year-olds, and a classic, or classic/challenge, is for 5- and 6-year-old horses.
- Aged events often feature large purses, and can pay out hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars to contestants.
- The NCHA Futurity, for 3-year-olds which have never been shown before, features more than $1 million in added money and a total purse approaching $4 million.
- Weekend shows, for horses of all ages, often incorporate limited age events with more modest entry fees and purses than the marquee events.
- Calendar of upcoming aged events.
- Results of completed aged events.
- Limited Age Event Show Application.
- Major Limited Age Event Show Application.